BOOKING CONDITIONS PLOTS
1. BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR PLOTS
- In order to get your plot number you need to register at our reception presenting your passports or identity cards and filling the check-in form.
- Plot changes are not permitted without our approval. Camping elements are not allowed outside the plot and need to be 50cm away from the plot limits.
- Non dangerous pets are admitted after the entry fee has been paid.
- Check in time is 12:00 pm
- The amount corresponding to the entire stay needs to be paid upon arrival.
- The maximum number of persons per plot is six people, including children.
- Check-out time is 12:00
- If the plot does not deal with the day of arrival, we will keep up to 12: 00 pm the next day, if not occupied within this period will result in the loss of reservation of the plot and the cancellation of the stay without further obligation to the campsite. If the plot of the deal later dates booked, the unoccupied days must be paid in accordance with the current rates.
- In case of early departure there will be no refund and the campsite will charge the amount corresponding to the entire stay.
- If the end customer wants to extend the stay without notice, the campsite can place it on another parcel, provided there is availability.
- Damage caused to our facilities for misusage will result on the payment of repairing or replacement expenses.
- In case you wish to come before the expected arrival date you need to inform the camping as soon as possible.
- Do not exceed the maximum of 6 people per pitch.
- All claims must be addressed to the reception. We have complaint forms for this purpose.
- All rates include use of the camping facilities such as swimming pool, sports facilities and showers. Also include VAT in the price.
- A 35% prepayment will be made in order to secure and confirm your booking
- Reservations are made in advance through the reservation system "Camping Data". Once your booking request has been accepted there is a delay of 5 days to make the prepayment. After this delay, the campsite can cancel your booking without notice.
- The prepayment can be securely made through "Click and Buy" by credit card.
CONDICIONS DE CANCEL·LACIÓ DE RESERVES EN PARCEL·LES
- Any booking cancellation must be notified to the camping by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter at least 31 days before the arrival date. Cancelations made 31 days prior to the date of arrival will incur a 10% charge
- Cancelations made between 30 and 16 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 50% charge
- Cancellation of booking 15 days or less prior to the arrival date will entail a cost of 100% of the amount delivered by way of reservation.